Location of signature?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 14:06:43 IST 2007

From what I've read in the docs I think I know the answer to this one
but here goes..

Is there any way to specify where in an email to insert the
signature/disclaimer?  I ask because if an email is finally being
forwarded outside of the company, the signature will appear at the very
end of the email rather than after the senders message.

Can't see it being possible because after all, how would it "know" where
the latest addition to the message ends, but I may as well check for
sure.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Hutchings
Network Administrator, MIRA Ltd.
Tel: 44 (0)24 7635 5378
Fax: 44 (0)24 7635 8378
mailto:paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk

--
MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England.

Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.
You should not copy, forward or otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.