Inbound mails increase, MS get slow

jayesh shinde jayesha_shinde at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 07:58:52 IST 2007

Hi;

> How manys CPUs are in the server ? How much memory does it have ? What
> rulesets are you using with SA ? What RBLs are you using with MS ? All
> these elements could slow down mail delivery dependant on how your
> server is setup.

   Thanks for ur reply.Here is the info for above, one cpu Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz,
2GB RAM,i am using SA rules from www.rulesemporium.com, With MS i am using SBL+XBL
   For my above problem I increase the max children from 5 to 10 in MS as
"Max Children = 10"
   Then I stop scanning of email through SA in MS for 2 hours, After this bove 2 changes
my problem solved and all queue get clear, I am guessing that MY problem is related to SA only.

   Any suggestion for me on this UxBoD.

Thanks & Regards
Jayesh Shinde