Grreting card scams

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Jul 27 23:57:40 IST 2007

Glenn Steen spake the following on 7/27/2007 2:37 PM:
> On 27/07/07, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
>>

>> Glenn Steen wrote:

>>> (snip)

>>> Should be delivered to you on Tuesday or Wednesday... Yeah, I"cheaped
>>> out" on the delivery option:-)
>>>
>>> I hope that Field Guide comes in handy:)
>>>
>> You're a star, sir!
>> There are a few things the camera can do that I'm not quite sure about.
>> After all, what does ADI flash metering do for you on a good day?
>
> Isn't that for timing the flash in a "multi-photo-grab" thing? Can't
> say I'm much of a camera guru (either!) but that ... sounds
> familiar:-).
>
>> Thanks a lot,
> Hope it answers that question for you:-).
>
>> Jules
>>
> Cheers
ADI flash metering is supposed to meter the exposure even with real poor
backgrounds like shiny white or dull flat dark. It seems to meter in zones and
do some math for the exposure.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and