mailscanner.cf

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Jul 27 18:02:06 IST 2007

Julian Field wrote:

> Would anyone object to me renaming it to zzzMailScanner.cf ?

Well, yes, but only for esthetic reasons. <g>

But I'm puzzled as to why one would need to.  If it's a parsing problem,
then put any customizations in local.cf (or make a Custom.cf if case
matters) both of which should kick off before MailScanner.cf.

Not much difference between editing MailScanner.cf and Custom.cf in my
mind.  But maybe I'm just missing something...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500