BarricadeMX experiences

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Fri Jul 27 15:21:13 IST 2007

UxBoD wrote:
> Jules,
>
> why not create a mailscanner-ot list ;)

Someone would complain if you posted MS info there, because it would be
on topic. No wait, if it is MS info then it is off topic, for the MS off
topic list. But that IS off topic, and off topic is on topic for the off
topic list, right?

Hold on here, the MS off topic list would have posts that are off topic
on the MS list be on topic for the off topic list, and posts on topic
for the off topic list would be off topic for the on topic list.

So which list would this post go on? Yea, it's been one of those weeks.

DAve

> Regards,
>
> --[ UxBoD ]--
> // PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
> // Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
> // Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
> // Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

Veterans?