Grreting card scams

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Jul 27 12:48:19 IST 2007

You could say that Glenn, but who knows how each AV company would implement the changes for this type of virii detection.  If the company changes the results message in any way ie. FOUND becomes DETECTED then that AVs parser would need to change.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net