Grreting card scams

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Jul 27 11:59:16 IST 2007

Okay, had a look at the code and it should be fairly easy to sort out.  What I was thinking was something along the lines of the WriteHeaderFile subroutine in Message.pm that would create a new file without any attachments called <MESSAGEID>.message, and this would then get scanned by the batch process.  This would then trigger the signature.  Okay it would take long to process each message as instead of <MESSAGEID>.head + N attachements, it would have an extra one to do.  Just need to find out the bit of code which strips the attachements off.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net