query if mailscanner using clamscan

simon mailadmin at baladia.gov.kw
Thu Jul 26 21:52:50 IST 2007

Dear All,

Thanks once again julian..
btw i removed virus scanning =auto from my MailScanner.conf file and now i
have virus scanning = clamav clamd so that i would like mailscanner to
clamscan every incommin n outgoin mail message.
but now when i restart mailscanner i see in maillogs

Cannot find Socket (/tmp/clamd) Exiting!

if i say service clamd status

clamd (pid 1779) is running...

so clamd daemon is running

really apprecite ur help