BarricadeMX experiences

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Jul 26 20:52:25 IST 2007

BarricadeMX (SMTPF) uses a logic engine. Unless FSL release the logic code nobody will work out what it is doing. Best way is to try it yourself, as it does work very well.

Sorry, but this thread seems to be going on and on, for something that is a commercial product, and nothing really to do with MailScanner.

Just my 2p worth ;)