Password protect

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Thu Jul 26 18:25:09 IST 2007

Well, I've tried these options, and can't get anything to work.

ClamAV or BitDefender (the two virus engines I'm using) aren't catching the password encrypted archives as a virus, so I think that is why thoose two options won't work. I have the MailScanner option "Allow Password-Protected Archives" to no.

Anyone have any other ideas? I really need this to work.

Thanks.

David Gottschalk