BarricadeMX experiences

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Jul 26 13:06:34 IST 2007

Richard Frovarp wrote on Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:32:06 -0500:

> The OP did say he was running sbl+xbl at the mta

Yes, but that seems to be the only "protection" for the MTA. Looking at
our figures Spamhaus rejections (although the single most source of
rejections) account for only 20% of our rejections after greylisting (not
sure if rejections occur before or after greylisting). For instance I
reject almost as much because of bogus HELOs. Which is also part of
BarricadeMX.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany