After uninstall cannot chdir in mqueue.in

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Jul 26 10:27:39 IST 2007

Ugo.

Since doing all the stop/restarts is it the same PID that is being reported in your logfile ?  If so, do a ps -fp <PID> against to see if it shows up.  If not then stop/restart syslog and see if the error still gets produced.  If it does then potentially your process stack is corrupt and not showing the process.  <Reboot Server>

I would imagine it is somebody more simple, and plain obvious than the above though.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net