Request for comments 3

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Wed Jul 25 09:40:24 IST 2007

Hi Jules,

Julian Field wrote:
>> Steve Freegard wrote:
>>> Ok - true enough for spam, but to replace MCP with this new feature -
>>> setting store-mcp would need to set $message->{ismcp} otherwise
>>> MailWatch won't be able to tell the difference between them and the
>>> MCP stuff will get lost in the noise (and won't get counted toward
>>> the MCP stats).
>> Okay, I could do that as well. It will be easy to add that.
> Also, do you need me to do anything special if they use the store-spam
> in the Non-Spam Actions and other combinations?

Hmmm - not 100% sure on this - if non-spam actions specify store-spam
then we could well set $message->{isspam} as that would clearly be the
intent; same for the reverse.  The admin is taking a concious decision
to override to outcome.  I'm just not sure if this would be useful or
desirable.

Cheers,
Steve.