Fake MX records

am.lists am.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:12:53 IST 2007

On 7/25/07, Jeff Mills <Jeff.Mills at versacold.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Agreed 1000% -- but several users already have the mail.domain.tld:25
configured in their Outlook/other mail clients that they use for
authorized outbound sending. Problem is that some (OL2K users
particularly) have problems on ports !=25. So we're sorta stuck at the
moment. I'd love to just flip the switch. Trust me.

Angelo