Request for comments 3

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Jul 24 22:31:53 IST 2007

Nope.  Just based on the new SA functionality, as Virri should never be released anyway, only other stuff is RBL so that would be subject to others comments.

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net