ClamAV update to 0.91.1 going awry (

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Tue Jul 24 19:03:52 IST 2007

> As you can see on line 355 and onward you have a linking problem...
> This seem to indicate that you have a general problem with your build
> environment. I googled "Debian multiple definition of
> `__i686.get_pc_thunk.bx" and could find this (specific to Debian, not
> clamav) to be (seemingly, at least:-) the case. Some seem to have
> resolved it by updating their gcc (to 4.0 ... Yes, unstable).

 	Thanks for the response Glenn!
 	Huh. Well, Debian lets me down so infrequently that I guess I can live
with this quirk. I appreciate your pointing out the goofiness.

Brett Charbeneau, GSEC Gold, GCIH Gold
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library
7770 Croaker Road
Williamsburg, VA 23188-7064
(757)259-4044          www.wrl.org
(757)259-4079 (fax)    brett (A T) wrl.org