Request for comments 3

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Tue Jul 24 15:45:17 IST 2007

Hi Jules,

Julian Field wrote:
> I have just added 4 more actions:
> store-nonspam
> store-spam
> store-nonmcp
> store-mcp
> The original "store" action is still there and will work exactly how it
> always has done.
>
> This almost does away with MCP altogether. Yay!
> I'll get a beta out this afternoon some time very soon.

Wow - nice one!

Will these new options play nice with the current version of MailWatch?

e.g. store-nonspam will set $message->{isspam} = 0, store-mcp will set
$message->{ismcp} = 1 etc. and add the relevant paths in
$message->{quarantineplaces)??

One other minor thing that I noticed recently relating to this is that
if a message is marked as infected and deleted, MailScanner still
reports that the message was quarantined via
$message->{quarantineplaces} if keepspamachiveclean is set.

Kind regards,
Steve.