Problem with MailWatch Logging

Fajar fajarep at simplimobile.com
Tue Jul 24 09:35:10 IST 2007

Here is the permission of file, and response of perl -wc :
# ls -l /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 10881 Jul 24 14:13
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm
# perl -wc /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm
Useless use of private variable in void context at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 248.
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm syntax OK