BarricadeMX experiences

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Tue Jul 24 04:37:22 IST 2007

Mogens Melander wrote:
> And what was your question ??
>
> On Tue, July 24, 2007 03:20, Richard Lynch wrote:
>> Note: I am not affiliated with Fort Systems Ltd in any way -- only as a
>> satisfied customer.

I found it informative. Since I am in the middle of planning our mail
gateway replacements, I also found it timely.

I am always interested in anything that works well with MailScanner to
stop the insidious onslaught of foul spam from those wretched heathens,
may they rot from the diseases of the eighth circle of hell with the
other falsifiers for their sins... uh sorry, I digress.

DAve

Veterans?