MS Wiki and split recipients

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Mon Jul 23 14:26:12 IST 2007

Good morning everyone,

I am working on a new MS install for testing. Testing MS, SA, and Clam
as well as looking at VMWare for a test environment.

Currently I have everything up and working sort of, my queue splitting
is not working yet but I chasing it down. My question is this, I went
back to the Wiki to double check my set up for splitting messages into
single recipients, looking here,

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:sendmail:how_to:split_mails_per_recipient

and I noticed an addendum. I don't think the addendum will work as
stated. I believe following the addendum instructions will cause
Sendmail to accept only messages with a single recipient.

Can someone confirm that, or clue bat me, as the case may be.

Thanks,

DAve
Veterans?