MCP - how to store high scoring emails?

Jody Cleveland cleveland at winnefox.org
Thu Jul 19 16:50:20 IST 2007

Hello,

I recently setup mcp with MailScanner. In MailScanner.conf I have:

MCP Required SpamAssassin Score = 1
MCP High SpamAssassin Score = 7
MCP Error Score = 1

And, then for High Scoring MCP Actions I have store.

Now, in the .cf file I have several things setup, and emails coming in are
getting mcp scores. What I'd like is, if the MCP score is => 7, store but
don't deliver the message. I thought with what I have in the settings that
would be the case. But, no matter the mcp score, the messages are still
getting delivered.

Is there a setting I'm missing or have incorrect?

- jody