UNKNOWN CLAMD RETURN

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Thu Jul 19 14:44:37 IST 2007

Do you know what happens to the message? The reason I ask is I can't
remember what MailScanner does to the message when it cannot find
$infections->{"$id"}{"$part"} in it's list of associated files (or safnames
I think). It may pass the message untouched and it may remove the entire
body I just cannot remember what the reflex would be in this situation.
Perhaps Julian can answer that. MailWatch is just looking for something to
match the regex in functions.php (IIRC) but MailScanner may end up
delivering the message and I need to make sure that doesn't happen.

Rick

believed to be clean.