UNKNOWN CLAMD RETURN

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Thu Jul 19 13:50:47 IST 2007

[...]

I really wish I had that message |->(

Try this:

      if ($filename =~ /.+?\sFOUND$/ && $childname =~ /^.+\.header$) {
        $rest = $filename;
		$filename = $childname;
		$childname =~ s/(.+)\.header$/$1/;
      }

That should catch only the issue where the FOUND is the header file, and it
should place the message ID in the child name and perhaps that will give
MailScanner something to flag for the entire message. If that doesn't work
change

	$filename = $childname to $filename = '';

Sorry I can't test this locally.

Rick

believed to be clean.