Spamassin scores.

Carl Werner carl at theholidayclub.com
Thu Jul 19 12:25:25 IST 2007

Hi,

When I run MS in debug mode, I I get the following:

/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 1087.
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 1089.
check: no loaded plugin implements 'check_main': cannot scan! at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 164.
config: unparseable chars in 'if you are running SA 3.0.0 or higher, you
already have antidrug and this file': '3.0.0'
Ignore errors about failing to find EOCD signature
format error: can't find EOCD signature
 at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 820
format error: can't find EOCD signature
 at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 820
format error: can't find EOCD signature
 at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 820
format error: can't find EOCD signature
 at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 820
format error: can't find EOCD signature
 at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 820

Could any of this be the cause for Mailscanner not using my custom SA
scores?

Thanks

Carl