thnks for your advice

simon mailadmin at baladia.gov.kw
Wed Jul 18 07:43:08 IST 2007

Thank you guys Julian and gleen
i really do apprecite your help and now my MailScanner is working
beautifully..

1) but i would like to know how do i really test my installltion of MS for
through spam dtection n virus scanning.
since this is a test system and i have jus one user created for testing mails

2) also how do i know if mailscanner is using clamd for virus scanning

3) also i installed the jules package of spamassassin+ clamav
but the clamav package is in logs says
WARNING: Local version: 0.91 Recommended version: 0.91.1
could i jus download the latest rpm and jus use rpm -Uvh clam*** to
upgrade it

appreciate if u cd let me know

Regards

simon