R: Fake User-Agent on PDF

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Jul 17 21:01:50 IST 2007

Just taken from the website :-

PDFInfo
Description: 	Plugin that provides the ability to write SA rules based on PDF attachment characteristics. This plugin in itself it totally independant of ImageInfo, and you can run it on SpamAssassin v3.0, v3.1, and v3.2. This plugin is now publically available, enjoy it while it lasts.
Created by: 	Dallas Engelken
License Type: 	None
Current Version: 	0.4
Last Modified: 	2007-07-16