R: Fake User-Agent on PDF

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Tue Jul 17 16:28:59 IST 2007

Dalimil Gala wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the PDFInfo plugin is available to public since yesterday
> http://www.rulesemporium.com/plugins.htm#pdfinfo
>
> I have installed it on two of my mail hubs, both are working well so
> far

Is anyone else having trouble getting to rulesemporium?  It was working
fine when I went on vacation for a month at the end of May.  Sometime in
June they were the recipient of a DDOS attack apparently.  Ever since
then my RulesDuJour has been failing and I can only infrequently bring
up the home page in Firefox.  I can't get beyond the homepage when it
does come up.

On one of my boxes I've switched over to sa-update but haven't had a
chance to on the other yet.

Is pdfinfo mirrored anywhere?  I've had a complaint about the pdf spam
(although it seems to have died off some in the last few days).  Also,
how much of a load impact does it carry?

Thanks...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500