stats script

Nick Brown nick at inticon.net
Tue Jul 17 14:31:16 IST 2007

Despite the fact the site feels like its hosted on 56k that's fairly
interesting looking. Can it provide a single set of graphs and data for
multiple servers?

That's what I'm most interested in currently. Having a separate instance of
MRTG graphs and statistics for each server isn't ideal.

On 17/7/07 10:52 PM, "shuttlebox" <shuttlebox at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/17/07, Steve Simeonidis <steves at awebd.com.au> wrote:
>> can someone please point me to a simple script that generate some
>> stats on spam/viruses/etc parsing the maillog files?
>>
>> Is there anything MailScanner specific available?
>
> Vispan - http://www.while.org.uk/content/view/9/5/

Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.