Which Mailscanner version + module is the latest ?

James lists at jfworks.net
Mon Jul 16 22:43:14 IST 2007

Philippe BEAU wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to install my new platform (i've an old MailScanner running
> ...). Is anyone can say me which mailscanner version will work well with
> latest clamav & co ?
>
> Best regards
>
> Philippe,

You probably want to install the latest stable version of MailScanner.
As for clamav you may want to use clamavmodule or clamd for virus
scanning. clamd support was recently added to MailScanner. You may also
want to use the "ClamAV 0.91 and SpamAssassin 3.2.1 easy installation
package"  from the mailscanner.info site also.

James