Uninstall MailScanner

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon Jul 16 06:38:57 IST 2007

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Wilson Kwok wrote:

>     I was posted this message, but still no anwser how to uninstall MailScanner ? please help

Frankly. If you have no clue how to uninstall it yourself then I have some
serious doubts wether any instruction here will be sfficient. You most
likely end up with a system you still do not understand.

After all you propably got the instructions also on the system you want to
remove it from.

I recommend you do not post again untill you took the time to read the

Hugo.

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)