A very slow MS 4.62.2-3 & SA 3.2.1 & ClamAV 0.91 machine - some results of -sa-debug

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Fri Jul 13 16:05:57 IST 2007

When I run 'MailScanner -debug -sa-debug' it hangs for a long time on this:

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 1087.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 1089.
[25089] dbg: config: read_scoreonly_config: cannot open "": No such file or directory

Is that normal?

Thanks.

David Gottschalk
david.gottschalk at emory.edu