Watermarking returns+ graphical signatures

Ed Bruce theodrake at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 14:34:31 IST 2007

Sattler, Tim wrote:
> Julian Field wrote:
>
>> Firstly, the watermarking functionality has returned. But this time it
>
>> is implemented differently so is safe from all patent problems. It is
>> implemented in pretty much the same way that milter-null does it.
>
> We have two MailScanner gateways both handling incoming and outgoing
> mail, so the reply to a message does not necessarily come in the
> same way the message went out. Does the watermarking functionality
> work in such a setup as well?
>
> Thanks
> Tim

I have similiar situation. We have two MS gateways. One handles incoming
and outgoing, the other only incoming. On the server that only handles
incoming is where I will install this beta and try out the watermarking.
When this introduce any problems. One server running with watermarking
and the other not?