A very slow MS 4.62.2-3 & SA 3.2.1 & ClamAV 0.91 machine

Chris Sweeney csweeney at osubucks.org
Thu Jul 12 23:14:30 IST 2007

This is the last thing I see before it seems to stop runnnig in debug mode:

[31439] dbg: check:
subtests=__HAS_MSGID,__MISSING_REF,__MSGID_OK_DIGITS,__MSGID_OK_HOST,__MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE,__NONEMPTY_BODY,__SANE_MSGID,__SARE_WHITELIST_FLAG,__UNUSABLE_MSGID

It runs good to this point then just kind of dies.  In debug mode it seems
to be hanging there. It won't go beyond that.

Thanks
Chris

--
Chris Sweeney
Cincinnati Phone

Microsoft's new slogan: "Wait for us! We're the leaders!"

believed to be clean.