A very slow MS 4.62.2-3 & SA 3.2.1 & ClamAV 0.91 machine

Chris Sweeney csweeney at osubucks.org
Thu Jul 12 22:21:40 IST 2007

I have the same problem, on Sunday I upgraded a MailScanner box running
RHEL 4 to the latest Spamassassin/ClamAV using the tar file from the site
and I went on that machine, (2GIG RAM, 3GHZ processor) from less then 4
seconds total processing time per message to now over 40 seconds per
message.  40 seconds is good right now, it doesn't seem to be anything to
do with MailScanner it seems to be hanging at the virus/spamassassin
scanning.

Chris

--
Chris Sweeney
Cincinnati Phone

Microsoft's new slogan: "Wait for us! We're the leaders!"

believed to be clean.