Sign clean messages rule

Steven Andrews sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Thu Jul 12 13:54:19 IST 2007

I'm using the Sign Clean Messages as a bit of a hack to add a standard
legal disclaimer to all messages leaving the system.

Well, wouldn't you know it, they've decided to throw another domain at
this box and now I've got to give it a different disclaimer for that
domain.

I think I'm on the right path that I need to make a rule here....
Inline HTML Signature = %report-dir%/inline.sig.html
Inline Text Signature = %report-dir%/inline.sig.txt

How do I write that rule so that domain1.com gets inline.sig1.html and
domain2.com gets inline.sig2.html?

Thanks!

Steve