Help with ClamAVMod

Phil Udel Phil.Udel at SalemCorp.com
Wed Jul 11 17:03:42 IST 2007

Looks Like 0.9.1 Fixed my problem.  Just install new release and all is
working fine.
Made only one change to the clamfresh to point to /usr/local/bin not
/usr/bin

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Phil Udel
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:42 AM
To: 'MailScanner discussion'
Subject: RE: Help with ClamAVMod

That has been the problem.  Nothing in the Mailscanner log and freshclam log
is empty.

I do get this message:
 Jul 11 12:24:29 pinkie MailScanner[10879]: Message Content Protection
SpamAssass in timed out and was killed, consecutive failure 1 of 20

I don't get them if I take clamavmodule out of the MS Config and just use
mcafee