Lost the X-Spam-Score-Header along the way

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Jul 11 14:41:47 IST 2007

Henke a écrit :

> I *somehow* lost the X-Spam-Score-Header on one of my mail servers.
> Starting with 4.61.7, I noticed that neither the detailed SpamAssassin
> report nor the Spam-Score header was added.
> So I upgraded to 4.62.2 and the detailed report is added again,
> however still no X-Spam-Score-Header.
> Is there any way to find out why it's not added ?
>
> The MailScanner.conf contains
>
> SpamScore Number Instead Of Stars = no
> Spam Score Character = s
> Spam Score = yes
> Spam Score Number Format = %d
>
> and it's still working on another box with 4.61.7 with an *almost*
> identical config.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steffan

Steffan,

You're also supposed to have:
# Add this extra header if "Spam Score" = yes. The header will
# contain 1 character for every point of the SpamAssassin score.
Spam Score Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-SpamScore:

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste