clamd configuration?

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Fri Jul 6 12:19:00 IST 2007

[...]

Apply the attached patch to SweepViruses.pm and retry clamd. You should see
an error line this time. Best guess is a minor permissions problem, could be
something else and it should still show up as an error line in the log.

	Julian,
	this patch should be applied to SweepViruses.pm Version 4.61.7

Rick

believed to be clean.