Whitelist issue

Vivek Mittal mailscanner at vivekmittal.org
Fri Jul 6 07:34:48 IST 2007

I've tried setting it to @eblueprint.com.au as well as
printer at eblueprint.com.au with no luck.

I did have a breakthrough today.  I installed MailWatch with the hope
of using its whitelisting feature to help with this.  I sent a trial
message from the printer and noticed that the from column is blank.
The message headers are below.  I can see a From: field there but it
is not being picked up?!

This looks more like a printer problem than a mailscanner one, but I
need some sort of a solution to stop mailscanner marking these emails
as spam.