Mailscanner and Virtualmin

Johnny Stork stork at openenterprise.ca
Thu Jul 5 19:42:02 IST 2007

I thought I would try out virtualmin to manage a few localing hosted
sites but have noticed that within the VirtualMin interface in Webmin,
on my gateway mail server running MailScanner, the "Start Mailserver"
and "Start Dovecot" buttons are crossed out indicating that VM does not
appear to "see" mailscanner? Does anyone have any expereicne setting up
VM on a machine running Mailscanner?

believed to be clean. Check out Open Enterprise
Solutions for your own powerful open-source
Virus/Spam/Content detection solutions and mail gateway.