Ping

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 23:25:03 IST 2007

On 04/07/07, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Matt Hayes wrote:
> > Jules wrote:
> >> Not at all sure the list is working, so I'm doing this one by hand.
> >
> > It's working Jules.
> Phew. We went over 3 hours without a single posting, that's almost
> unheard of :-)

I'm doing something Hugo wouldn't approve of (but you would, I know,
since it's a nice red:-)... And I'm on vacation, al right... :-D
In just 2 and 1/2 weeks all will be back to the normal noise level....:-):-)
Seriously though.... If it's quiet... either more people than me are
vacationing, or there are very few problems right now;).

> > -Matt
> >

> Jules

Cheers
--