Any advice for a new server?

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Jul 3 21:04:55 IST 2007

Yes, but OpenOffice would not be required on the server ;) To put Gentoo in
context I recently re-built my dual Opteron 2GB server in two hours.  All
up to date and optimised.  I just love the control and flexibility that
Gentoo offers.  Though do agree with some comments that it is not the
easiest distro to get running.  The LiveCD has helped to address the
balance though now.
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

believed to be clean.