4.61.7 'make' failures -

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Jul 2 12:17:37 IST 2007

After some more research it appears that I can safely 'force' the
installation of Test-Simple-0.70-1. The failing test in sort_bug.t is
for whether 'eq_set' works correctly or not. It appears that the use of
'eq_set' is in any case deprecated so this failure can be safely
ignored.

The relevant URLs can be found by doing a Google search on 'eq_set perl'

Quentin