OT: exim v3 vs v4

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Jan 31 17:35:58 CET 2007

Hello all,

I have the O'Reilly Exim book by Philip Hazel.  It covers release 3.

On my RHEL servers I have release 4.

I want to configure it for authenticated+encrypted email relaying using
LDAP.  Do you think I could make use of my rel 3 book to configure a rel
4 server or should I get my hands on a rel 4 book?

A couple of days ago I was leaning towards Postfix but the recent
discussions here make me consider Exim as well...

Thanks!

Denis

--
   _