phishing.safe.sites.conf

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Mon Jan 29 23:17:38 CET 2007

Michael Masse wrote:
> If I edit the safe site file, will my changes survive an upgrade?
>
> Mike

In the safesite file is an address to send updates - that's nifty,
because then we can all share the wealth.  Might consider doing that.
But to answer your question, yes, your additions will survive even if
you don't send them to the 'master copy'...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500