Erroring after install

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Mon Jan 29 18:32:15 CET 2007

On Mon, January 29, 2007 17:01, Jay Chandler wrote:
> hash_queue_names = incoming,active,deferred,bounce,defer,flush,hold
> hash_queue_depth=2
>
> Looks like both sides are hashing...

Good. I assume you have you restarted MailScanner (Rather then reload it)
to pick up the queue depth?

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ