Erroring after install

Jay Chandler chandler.lists at chapman.edu
Mon Jan 29 17:20:17 CET 2007

Greetings.

Attempting to do a test machine a bit differently-- this time with
maildirs instead of my normal mbox format.

I keep getting the following error on Mailscanner start:

Jan 29 08:13:20 MyBox MailScanner[56253]: Queue directory
/var/spool/postfix/hold cannot contain sub-directories, currently
contains dir 9

I meander on over to /var/spool/postfix/hold, and discover that there
are indeed several empty subdirectories.  I delete them, and new ones
are created.

Any suggestions?

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: Secretary sent chain letter to all 5000 employees.