New Beta 4.58.6 released

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Mon Jan 29 15:33:15 CET 2007

> Well it really should be. One can argue in any of a whole lot of
> directions, but it still remains true that we/Jules are responsible
> for MailScanner, not Wietse.

Agreed. Perhaps what I meant was that sometimes it's better to ignore what
is being done with your product and point others in the direction of it's
fix than become over emotional about it's use. I'm sure engine
manufacturers don't rant on to car manufacturers about how they really
didn't expect them to use their engine in a saloon as it only has an
approved interface for a hatch.

> We'll get by:-):-)

I absolutely no doubt! :-)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ