New Beta 4.58.6 released

Greg Matthews gmatt at nerc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 29 13:42:42 CET 2007

Martin.Hepworth wrote:
> Greg
>
> Jules just up info on the beta list about this - the split queue stuff
> is still a work in progress.

um... beta list? Cant find any mention of this on mailscanner.info or
wiki. I'm subscribed to MailScanner-Announce and MailScanner-discuss.

Unfortunately, multiple outbound queues have worked for us for at least
the last 4 years until I upgraded to 4.57.x. I was able to fix it in
4.57 but I no longer understand the code in 4.58 so it will/would take
me some time to find a fix beyond using an old Sendmail.pm.

GREG

--
Greg Matthews           01491 692445
Head of UNIX/Linux, iTSS Wallingford