How to uninstall MailScanner ?

Jay Chandler chandler.lists at chapman.edu
Sat Jan 27 10:31:58 CET 2007

Wilson Kwok wrote:
> My MailScanner have some problem caused cannot to separate spam mail,
> so I want to uninstall the MailScanner and then re-install a new one.
> Thanks
>
> _______________________________________
> YM - Â÷½u°T®§
> ´Nºâ§A¨S¦³¤Wºô¡A§AªºªB¤Í¤´¥i¥H¯d¤U°T®§µ¹§A¡A·í§A¤Wºô®É´N¯à¥ß§Y¬Ý¨ì¡A¥ô
> ¦ó»¡¸Ü³£ÉN¨«¥¢¡C
> http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk

Go into the /usr/ports/mail/mailscanner directory and type "make
deinstall" then "make reinstall."

OR

Type "yum remove mailscanner" then "yum install mailscanner"

OR

Get a big hammer and beat the crap out of your hard drive. Then replace
it and install a new version of everything.

Without knowing what your operating system is, there's no way to tell you.

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: The file system is full of it